Information Box Group
The following applications are currently available in Office 365:
- Office 365 ProPlus applications:
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook
- Windows only: Publisher & Access
- Office 365
- Word Online, Excel Online, PowerPoint Online, OneNote Online, OneDrive, Forms, Teams, Planner, Sway, & Stream
Additional applications that are included with Office 365 but are not yet available for use:
- PowerApps, Flow, Outlook Online, SharePoint, & Yammer
The Office 365 suite can be accessed through a web browser and allow users to store documents in the cloud, access files on the go, share documents with other users, and collaborate in real time.
For more information about available applications go to Applications.
Office 365 works with screen readers, speech recognition tools, and keyboard shortcuts. When using the Office 365 portal or any of the Office Online applications, you can also use the accessibility features built in to your web browser. For additional information regarding accessibility features in Office 365 go to Microsoft’s Office Accessibility Center – Resources for people with disabilities.